Dear SOLO community,
We are happy to announce that a new release of our Python Library, known as SoloPy is out!
The new version has several improvements in terms of performance and user interface as well as code readability!
Below are the list of major improvements introduced in this version
– Add Logging capability in the stream of the code
– Change serial connection management, now the connection is optimized in order to reduce the overall pressure on the serial connection.
– Add serial utility function:
serial_open, serial_is_working, serial_close
– Add new function and rename it according to the user manual
– Add enums for parameters readability
COMMAND_MODE, DIRECTION, MOTOR_TYPE ..
– Minor improvements in order to reduce the possibility of user errors
To upgrade your library you can just run in the console log the following command:
pip install -U SoloPy