Finally the Firmware V005 update is out there, it’s mainly focused on performance enhancements for various functionalities.
By updating to V005, your SOLO will get:
– Considerable Performance Enhancement for all types of Motors.
– Full Torque start-up for brush-less Motors in sensor-less Mode.
– Selectable baud-rate of 937500 or 115200 bits/s for UART line.
– Speed controlling up to 30 000 RPM (mechanical) for extremely low inductance motors.
– Hall sensor inputs activated.
– Better performance during Monitoring Mode with higher resolution and samplings.
– So many other minor improvements.
Dear SOLO Community, We are pleased to announce a new update for SOLO Motion Terminal, this update includes: 1. Performance Monitoring Mode with capability of showing 4 simultaneous samples of Speed, Torque, Position and the Rotor angle each with 500Hz sampling rate....
Dear SOLO Community, There is a new firmware V006 update ready! It has the following new features and enhancements: 1. Automatic Encoder and Hall sensors Calibration 2. Monitoring Mode for Position control purposes( Speed, Torque, Position, Rotor Angle) 3....
Dear SOLO Community, We are in final phases of development of a python library for our Raspberry Pi users! it will include all the Digital Commands that SOLO supports and it can be a great tool for those who use Linux OS. We will come back with further updates, stay...